Please review the following information before using this method of giving.
- Set up and use your bank's eTransfer methods as per your bank's requirements
- Please make sure we can tell that it is ‘you’ we are getting money from. If you have used a first name or an alias or a different name on your bank account, we will not know it is you and you will not get a tax receipt for your tithing/giving. Possible solution— send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org after sending the eTransfer if your account doesn't clearly state your name.
- The email you are sending your giving to is — email@example.com *This email address is registered with our bank account so you will not be asked to provide a security question
- You are sending your money to — Summerside Community Church
- At this time all money given using this method will go into the General Fund.
Note: The general fund is what allows us to keep doing what Summerside Community Church does for ministry. Everything that happens on a Sunday and throughout the week is paid for by this fund. It may not sound exciting but it’s the fund that allows us as a church to do the work we are called to do.