JoyFit Drop-In Worship and Movement Class
Starting: Monday and Friday mornings @ 9:00 am
Training Instructor: Deborah Christie 902-393-1630
Where: Centre 150
Who: All Women age 16 +
Cost: By Donation
Benefits: JoyFit educates and inspires people to live healthy and whole in Jesus Christ through:
- Training from the Inside-Out: Mind & Emotions, Body &Spirit
- Authentic Grace-Filled Community
- No pressure to perform, only acceptance and a safe environment
- Spirit Freedom Perseverance and Contagious Fun!
- Great Worship Music
- Exercising your Mental Muscle through Meditating on God's Word
- Heart Training
- Strength and Flexibility Training
- Core Training
What to Bring:
- Exercise Mat
- Comfortable Clothing & Footwear
- Water Bottle
- Show Up
NOTE: COVID-19 Protocol Social Distancing will be followed.
More from Deborah about the class:
My INSPIRATION for JoyFit WORSHIP & MOVEMENT CLASS came from my Heavenly Father. This is the VISION that he put in my heart…❤️
- to ignite a PASSION for GOD and to RE-BEAUTIFY the Body of Christ in Health and Wholeness using Worship and Movement as a tool, compelling them toward walking in their God-given DESTINY and FREEDOM, and sharing the GOSPEL.
- 🎉MISSION Statement - to love God, restore Identity and freedom to others
- JoyFit is the Name given to me by Holy Spirit
***This is why I do what I do!!🔥
SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 12:1-2 MSG
“So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.”
Infomation about Deborah
Deborah Christie is an accomplished fitness instructor who brings a variety of fitness experience to JOYFIT Classes at Center 150. She is a Certifed Group Fitness Instructor with Revelation Wellness, a non-profit ministry dedicated to educating and inspiring people to live healthy and whole in Christ so they can love others well.
Locally, she has taught Fitness Classes in Clyde River, Charlottetown, Victoria By The Sea, and Summerside. In 2016, she established JOYFIT INCORPORATED in PEI. She also taught classes including Health and Physical Educaiton for 30 years with the Eastern School District in PEI.
Deborah earned both a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Educaiton from the University of Prince Edward Island.
She is a Nationally Certified Level 2 Tennis Coach, held the position of Assistant Tennis Coach for Team PEI in Tennis at the Canada Summer Games, was a Bronze Medalist at the Canada Summer Games in the Woman’s Doubles Tennis competition and played competitive Tennis on the Arizona State Unversity Women’s Intercollegiate Tennis Team. We are so blessed that she shares her experience and the love of God with us each week.
Join us each Monday and Friday at 9:00 am to experience JOYFIT with Deborah.