SCC Christian Education Fund
This fund has been established to provide a grant/scholarship/bursary to attendees who have been accepted into a course of study at a Christian University or have successfully applied to attend YWAM or similar training.
The following are deemed to be acceptable institutions:
2. A Christian University or College
3. Others as approved by the Pastoral Team
Amount of Grant/Scholarship/Bursary: The amount shall be a sum not to exceed $750 for first-time applicants. An amount not to exceed $750 shall be available for applicants eligible for renewal to attend subsequent years. The maximum per individual shall not exceed $3000.
1. Complete an application form (attached below and available from the SCC office ).
2. Provide proof of acceptance into a course of study at a Christian University/College or to attend YWAM or similar training.
3. Include a one-page testimony and vision statement.
4. Provide two letters of reference from non-family members, confirming the applicant’s Christian character.
A minimum of 90 days prior to commencement of studies.
Please forward your application and all requested documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renewal Eligibility: To be eligible for a renewal of a grant/scholarship/bursary the applicant must provide proof of having successfully completed a previous year of study and have been enrolled for the coming year of study.